Monday, January 17, 2011

Language Update!

Well, I have decided (actually my dad suggested me this) to write some entries in Spanish. BUT I think I have yet another idea. I will write an entry in English or Spanish and hand-translate it below. Some pages I will not translate out of pure laziness of course, and others I will translate them later on, but I will from now on. As a native Spanish-Speaker, this will help me practice my English and if possible better my Spanish. And I have found the perfect website where to translate bird names: Avibase!
_____________________________________________________________________

Pues, he decidido (bueno, fue mi papá quien lo sugirió) escribir algunas entradas en Español para este blog. PERO creo que aún tengo otra idea. Escribiré una entrada en Inglés o Español y la traduciré a mano en la parte inferior. Algunas páginas no las traduciré por pura pereza, y otras las traduciré después, pero el punto es que lo intentaré hacer de todos modos. Como una hablate nativa del español, esto me ayudará a practicar aún más mi inglés y quizá también mejorar mi Español. Además, he encontrado el sitio perfecto donde puedo traducir los nombres de las aves: Avibase!

-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment