Saturday, January 22, 2011

BACK!/ ¡DE VUELTA!

Our balcony, on late summer. Nuestro balcón, en el verano
USA
-----------------------------
On this week's Wednesday, at 10 PM, there was certainly a racket at my grandmother's house. Everyone was rushing to help us catch our flight. My aunt helped our mother do some  last-minute suitcase-fixing and name-tagging. Me and my little brother got ready, while our grandma rushed here and there to make sure everyone was moving.
Finally, we said good-bye, drove to the airport, went through all  the stuff you have to do, took the airplane, enjoyed our flight, landed on Florida to take another airplane that would take us back to D.C. I tried to avoid looking at the herons and many birds in order to avoid jumping off the plane with my binocs and a 3-week birding trip to the Everglades in mind, but was somewhat more preoccupied of a grackle flying into the one of the plane's turbines, anyway :D.
We got to D.C. at 9 am, completely exhausted, of course. We ate muffins and hot chocolate at a bagel shop in the Ronald Reagal Int. Airport, met with our father, went home and rested.
I miss my country's warm climate and people so much!
______________________________________________________________
 ES

Traducción vendrá pronto

===============
-Cristina
----------------------

Photo/Imagen: Me/Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment